Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of school!


My first day of school!
My First day of school was crazy amazing! I got all the classes that I wanted. I love my electives I got orientation and I also got foods and nutrition.
I was absolutely scared about starting high school and it’s not as bad as I thought it would be my friend’s brother was telling us about how all the seniors beat up the “freshies”.
when I got here all of the seniors helped me which was surprising. Everything from there was smooth sailing after the week went by and I got more comfortable I realized that in all of my class’s I have friends and if I didn’t have friends I made friends cause that’s how I role!
I’m also very surprised on how little of homework we got I thought the teachers would be laying it down! but there very resemble with it especially my social studies and language arts teachers.
My second week of school has been the same as last week only I found out that all my friends except for like 2 are in my lunch which is awesome I’m so in love with Stevenson high school it’s the greatest school ever and I’m very sad that I have to move to Florida soon. :(


3 comments: