Friday, September 25, 2009

!!A,B,C!!


ALPHABETICAL INTRO!
A. is for Alexander William gaskarth is my hero because he’s fun and energetic
B. B is for Brandie is my little sister
C. C is for cobra starship is my favorite techno band
D. D is for dancing which I love to do but I’m no professional….
E. E is for energetic which I’m very energetic!
F. F is for Fish I love fish especially in sushi form
G. G is for Gold fish the snack that smiles back my favorite kind is the pretzel
H. H is for horseback riding I love to horseback ride in the summer
I. I is for I love watching I-carly with my best friend and her 18 year old brother
J.J is for I love skinny jeans in bright colors and patterns
K. K is for my name is kaity!
L. L is for l is for laryssa she’s been my best friend forever
M. M is for I wish I had a pet mammoth because they look sooo soft!
N. N is for New York Yankees favorite base ball team
O. O is for outdoors I love being outside and play “football” our catch with my dog
P. P is for Park which I take my sister up to almost every single day
Q. Q is for is for quilt witch my grandma made me a red white and blue American flag one that I sleep with every night
R. R is for rocko witch is the name of my dog he is a Great Dane and pit bull
S. S is for socks which I collect I have lots of pairs with fun patterns and colors
T. T is for for talking because I love to communicate
U. U is for uniceller which I’m learning about in biology
V. V is for Vacations I love going on vacation my favorite vacation place I’ve ever been is California
W. W is for worms which creep me out
X. X is for x-mas which is my favorite time of year because everyone gets together and has fun
Y. Y is for yogurt which strawberry frozen yogurt and regular yogurt is my favorite
Z. Z is for zap zone which is my favorite place to go to when there’s nothing else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment